We’re excited for all the amazing work we have planned for 2017!
2016 was very special to us as we were able to build consistency and get more volunteers to support our vision. We also got our new home in Barking & Dagenham where we were able to get office space for 18 months to ease the facilitation of our work.
Going forward our focus will be:
- Recruit at least one permanent member of staff as a project coordinator.
- Recruit sessional workers.
- Start offering extra-curricular services to schools and colleges in the form of Debate Clubs and Oracy classes.
- Get larger pots of funding to expand our reach.
- Recruit a robust Board of Trustees.
- Work in more boroughs.
- Get at least one award under our belt!
We’re excited to have you on board with us for 2017, so please keep in touch with us and make sure you follow us on social media @InsydeTalk to find out the latest info!